MyReynolds is a single login to access your VCCS enterprise applications including the Student Information System (SIS), Canvas, and your student email account (via Gmail) with only one username and password to remember.
- Student Information System (SIS)
SIS provides students with the ability to register for classes, pay tuition and fees, review financial aid, view unofficial transcripts, and view grades.
Canvas is an online course management system used for distance learning courses (including those for dual-enrollment), traditional in-person courses, and hybrid courses (a mixture of distance learning and in-person course meetings).
- VCCS Email (Gmail)
Reynolds students will have a college Gmail account. You can access your account through MyReynolds.
Need a computer?
Reynolds provides campus computers on the Parham Road, Downtown, and Goochland Campus for student use.
First Time User Instructions
Before logging into MyReynolds for the first time, you must:
- Retrieve your MyReynolds username.
- Get a temporary password (the password will only be valid for 24 hours).
- Review and/or update your mobile phone number and alternative email address to comply with our multi-factor authentication (MFA) policy.
Logging in to MyReynolds
After you have retrieved your username and a temporary password, you can log in to MyReynolds.
- In a web browser, navigate to http://jsr.my.vccs.edu.
- Enter your username, then click Go.
- Enter your temporary password, then click Go again.
- When prompted, create your new password. Click Submit to save your password -- you will use this for the next 180 days until it expires and forces you change it again.
- When prompted, enter your authentication code or approve your login notification request to complete the login process.
If you run into login issues, call the Reynolds Information Center at 804-371-3000 for assistance.
After you have successfully logged into your account, you will see a screen (see the image below) showing the list of enterprise applications you have access to. Click the name of the resource that you'd like to access.
Logging out of MyReynolds
To protect access to your accounts be sure to sign out of your MyReynolds account when you have finished using it.
- In your MyReynolds account, click the Account Details option at the top right of the page (the icon symbol looks like a person that is next to your name).
- Click Logout.
- Close the browser window to ensure that your account has been completely signed out.